WATTO is the first smart, ultra-fast charging ecosystem, designed for personal electric cars and large commercial vehicles as well.
You’ll be 80% battery full in less than 10 minutes.
How about that?
WHAT MAKES US AWESOME
- we are the first ones to serve Electric Vehicles only
- the first ever charging network for commercial vehicles
- high powered – up to 350kW/station & 1MW/location
- 80% battery full & 200km range in less than 10 minutes
- the first electric solution for inter-city transit
We are creating an entire ecosystem functioning as a technological backbone for the transportation industry. Each location will have solar energy and intelligent energy storage, modern coffee-shops and eco-friendly lounges. Everything will be smart integrated, daring simple and easy to use.
Making long-distance driving possible, with any electric vehicle
WHY CHARGING STATIONS
The transportation industry is one of the largest polluters. In Europe alone, it contributes 27% to total carbon emissions. To achieve full decarbonization, a fleet of full electric vehicles is needed by 2050. The market share of full electric vehicles is still low in many European countries and charging infrastructure is considered the main reason for this.
A revolution is underway in transportation with a variety of electric vehicles rapidly coming to market. We will soon be able to travel 500-600km on one charging. To allow such a development, a powerful charging network is required.
We build social value
“We believe in a future where sustainable transportation will contribute to the quality of the air we breathe. We have the technology, we bring in the innovation and the courage to shape a better future. With WATTO we are developing the fastest electric charging network but while doing so, we are building social value for the entire community.”
CEO & Founder WATTO
VISION & VALUES
- Strategic locations alongside the main driving routes
- Ultra-fast charging: 80% of the battery in less than 10 min
- Charging small cars and large commercial vehicles just the same
- Solar energy & battery storage
- Coffee-shop. Market. Car Wash. Kids playground. Lounge area
- Smart ecosystem. Revolutionary technology. Simple and easy to use
- Embracing sustainability. Committed to reduce pollution
MEET OUR TEAM
Early Game Venture is a venture capital fund financed mostly through the Competitiveness Operational Program 2014-2020, co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, investing in startups that jumpstart new industries in the emerging markets of Europe.
The European Investment Fund (EIF) is part of the European Investment Bank Group and is the leading risk financier for Europe’s SMEs through venture capital, collateral, and microfinance instruments. In Romania, the EIF implements financial instruments co-financed through structural and investment funds, such as JEREMIE 2007-2013, SME Initiative, ROP, JOP, NRDP.
Operational Program 2014-2020 (POC) makes investments to address the needs and challenges raised by the low levels of economic competitiveness. POC benefits from a € 1.33 billion allocation from the European Regional Development Fund.
IN THE NEWS
YOU’VE SEEN US IN THE NEWS
- Romanian startup gets financing to develop e-charging network || Romania Insider
- Start-up-ul românesc care vrea să reinventeze modul în care se încarcă maşinile electrice || Business Magazin
- Early Game Ventures investeşte în reţeaua WATTO de staţii de încǎrcare ultra-rapidǎ pentru vehicule electrice || Ziarul Financiar
- WATTO Stations a primit o finanțare din partea fondului de investiții Early Game Ventures || Start-Up.ro
“What WATTO brings new is a full-hearted concept: they are building and operating ultra-fast charging stations placed at the intersection of the power grid with high-intensity traffic routes. We bought into WATTO’s unapologetic approach and their courage to compete with giants for a share of the future. We made a small bet today and are ready to double down when the time comes. We believe that WATTO has the potential to turn into a unicorn. A fully electric one, not a hybrid”
says Cristian Munteanu, Partner Early Game Ventures